Whats the advantages and disadvantages of the french healthcare system?
Evaluating Clinical Learning Outcomes
As a staff developer, patient educator, preceptor, or faculty, you have the opportunity to help others enhance their nursing or self-care skills and thus make a direct and positive impact on patient well-being. Select a psychomotor skill that you use in your practice setting and/or have experience with. How would you teach this skill to a patient, staff nurse, or nursing student who has little or no expertise in it but would benefit from learning it? In particular, how would you evaluate the learning experience to determine whether the skill was in fact learned? Identify tools you would use, such as those described in this week’s Learning Resources, and explain how your evaluation plan conforms to sound practices for clinical education.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post your plans for clinical learning and evaluation as follows:
Describe the skill and the learner you intend to teach and evaluate.
Briefly describe how would you design the learning experience.
In more detail, how would you evaluate the learning outcome? Describe an evaluation measure that would demonstrate how well it was learned and identify the tools you would use. Provide support for your choices.
In summary, explain how your evaluation plan demonstrates sound educational practices for clinical learning.
ADVERSE CLINICAL OUTCOME OF BLOOD TRANSFUSION
There is an Increasing amount of evidence to suggest that patients may have adverse clinical outcomes (ie, increased morbidity and mortality) associated with blood transfusions. Give examples and described mechanisms that can contribute to an adverse outcome in a blood transfusion. What strategies have been put in place to minimise the risk of an adverse outcome in each situation?
the paper must include:
introduction (Background information.
Clearly identify issues.
State how you will discuss the topic.)
Discussion (1. Points raised on each topic area.
2. Points for well articulated discussion.
3. Points of relevance to each topic.
4. Points for critical analysis of each topic.)
conclusion (1. Points for conclusion raised for topic.
2. Future directions.)
References list (1. Reference list formatted correctly.
2. References cited correctly (in text).-in Vancouver style.
3. References cited within the last 5 years.
4. Bibliography: not cited but shows depth and breadth of reading.)
yoga for cancer patients
discuss in details the effects of yoga for cancer patients?what are the effects? and also discus the causes of cancer?
SUBTOPIC # 4 PLEASE PLEASE BE AWARE THAT: NOTE: Patient autonomy and spirituality are the 2 nursing concepts/constructs that are integral to my personal practice framework. Use them focus as my personal practice framework focus.
Neurodevelopmental and Neurocognitive Disorders Paper
Write a 1,500- -word paper on the following:
Describe one neurodevelopmental disorder and one neurocognitive disorder.Discuss behavioral criteria for each disorder.Discuss incidence rates and causes for each disorder.Propose two options for treatment for each disorder, based on two different theoretical models.
Explain the principles and concepts of disease prevention and health promotion for diverse and vulnerable populations. ?Compare the statistics for a health concern of a vulnerable or diverse population to the statistics for the general population.
?Explain the factors that affect health promotion and disease prevention for a vulnerable or diverse population.
?Recommend an evidence-based health care initiative for a specific health care concern of a vulnerable or diverse population.
Apply basic epidemiological concepts, data analysis methods, tools, and databases to determine the effectiveness of health promotion and disease prevention initiatives for diverse and vulnerable populations. ?Describe the epidemiological concepts, data analysis methods, tools, and databases used in research studies related to health concerns for a vulnerable or diverse population.
?Describe health care initiatives used by organizations to aIDress the health care concerns of vulnerable or diverse populations.
Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the health care professions. ?Write content clearly and logically, with correct use of grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
Unlimited Free Revisions
find the cost of your paper
Is this question part of your assignment?
Posted on May 12, 2016Author TutorCategories Question, Questions
Texas Birth Defects Lab Project: Use the Texas Department of Public Health (TDPH) website (http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/) again to investigate the HEALTH DATA
on Birth Defects. Select two birth defects from the data list provided from which you are to track the number of cases and prevalence of the selected birth defects
Produce a Powerpoint of TDPH tracked data and information about the two birth defects you selected. Use your textbook and other verifiable references sources to
complete this project. Include background information, causes, diagnostics involved, prevention, and conclusional statements that can be reasonably drawn from analysis
of the data. Be sure to correctly cite your references on the final slide of the Powerpoint using the title “References” on the slide. Create a Title slide as well
that imparts what the slideshow will involve.
1. Complete and attach a Friedman Family Assessment form as an appendix to this paper.
2. Provide a brief overview introducing the family and the context of the family situation.
3. Be sure to assess significant areas of strengths and weaknesses in each area of assessment
? Family cultural, social, and developmental background
? Family environmental data
? Family structure: communication patterns, power structure, role structure, family values, affective function, socialization function, health care function
? Family stress, coping and adaptation: stressors, strengths, and perception
4. Based on your assessment develop three top priority family nursing diagnoses for this family, including at least one wellness diagnosis.
5. Develop a brief health education session to aIDress health promotion, risk reduction, or illness management for one of the diagnosis.
6. In a short closing paragraph evaluate your experience of completing this assignment
HCA 340 500
Individual Project #2
ACA Preventive Services-Health Status
Here is the assignment:
- Get out your project 1 you completed before. Review the three (3) covered services you chose for each of the three (3) groups: Services for Adults; Services for Women, Including Pregnant Women and Services for Children. Next, pick out any state in the United States and report a health status indicator associated with each of the three (3) services you chose. Try to use the most current secondary health data you can find.
For the United States I suggest using the website below:
-health status associated with the Service for Adults; (10 points)
-health status associated with the Service for Women; and, (10 points)
-health status associated with the Service for Children. (10 points)
- What is your state doing (what is going on in your state or a local community/ies) to promote the utilization of each of the Preventive Health Services you chose and are covered in the Affordable Care Act?
-health status associated with the Service for Adults; (20 points)
-health status associated with the Service for Women; and, (20 points)
-health status associated with the Service for Children. (20 points)
- Provide a 5 minute presentation in class (10 points)
Total Scoring: 100 points
Essaysdesk.com: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references.