Assess the culture
Explain the diagnostic criteria for your assigned sleep/wake disorder.
Explain the evidence-based psychotherapy and psychopharmacologic treatment for your assigned sleep/wake disorder.
Describe at what point you would refer the client to their primary care physician for an additional referral to a neurologist, pulmonologist, or physician specializing in sleep disorders and explain why.
4 paragraphs please, if you cant do it , don’t accept I will ask for money in full
You Decide Census Paper
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 9
- Link (website): Pew Research Center (Links to an external site.)
- Click on the Social Trends tab.
- Click on the Interactives tab.
- Locate the following link: How Census Race Categories Have Changed Over Time
- Click on “1790” to see two columns comparing the 1790 Census categories with the 2010 Census categories.
- Minimum of 4 outside scholarly sources in addition to the textbook/lesson (may include Pew Research Center as a source)
In this week’s lesson, you learned about the U.S. Census Bureau’s most recent racial and ethnic categories. For this assignment, consider the racial and ethnic categories used in the 2010 Census with the four racial, ethnic, and gender categories used in the 1790 Census: Free white males, free white females, all other free persons, slaves (Pew Research Center, 2015). Analyze the concepts of race, ethnicity, and gender as social constructs, just as sociologists do, by addressing the following:
- Explain how you might have been categorized by the 1790 Census and how you would have been categorized by the 2010 Census.
2. Compare and contrast the two potential categorizations and explain how this exercise shows that the concepts of race, ethnicity, and even gender change over time. Most importantly, explain how this exercise shows that the concepts of race, ethnicity, and gender are social constructs.
3.Determine and describe what ethnic, racial, and/or gender categories, if any, would be best, in your view, for the 2020 Census or the 2030 Census, to most accurately show the diversity of the U.S. population. What categories would be best to reveal the segments of the U.S. population most vulnerable to racial, ethnic, and/or gender inequalities or discrimination? What categories could be listed in the 2020 Census or the 2030 Census that might best educate the U.S. population on differences between race and ethnicity? Explain your decisions.
Include headings for each of the three main sections of the paper:
- What the Census Might Have Called Me
- Social Constructs
- Better Future Census Categories
Each of the three main sections of your paper must contain scholarly support in the form of quotes or paraphrases with respective citations from assigned reading (the textbook/lesson) and the outside scholarly source that you identify on your own.
*This assignment is adapted from Glaser (2018).
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 3-4 pages (not including references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Running header in the upper left of all pages
- Page number in the upper right of all pages
- Minimum of 3 headings (centered, bold, & title case)
- Parenthetical in-text citations included and formatted in APA style
- References page (minimum of 4 outside scholarly sources plus the textbook/lesson)
- Title page not required
Criteria also Follow:
What Census Might Have Called Me Section: The central idea is developed and expanded with depth of critical thought. Student provides a thorough analysis of census categories and the social constructs of race, ethnicity, and gender.
Social Constructs Section: Thorough comparison/contrast of categorizations is provided. Student provides a thorough analysis of how race, ethnicity, and gender change over time, and how these concepts are social constructs.
Better Future Census Categories Section: The central idea is developed and expanded with depth of critical thought. Student thoroughly describes what ethnic, racial, and/or gender categories would be best for a future census.
Source Integration: Paraphrases or quotations from all required resources are included to support the analysis: 4 outside scholarly sources and textbook/lesson.
Writing: Mechanics & Usage: The writing is free of major errors in grammar, spelling, and punctuation that would detract from a clear reading of the paper.
APA Paper Format: Paper is formatted to include all 6 of the following: references page, Times New Roman, 12-point font, double spacing, running header, and page numbers.
APA Resource Citation: All sources are properly cited in the text and references page demonstrating a mastery of APA format.
REFERENCE BOOKS TO USE FOR THIS PAPER:
Ebook: Kendall, D. E. (2018). Sociology in our times: The essentials. Boston MA: Cengage Learning
• Boston MA: Cengage Learning Schwartz, S. A. (2020). Police brutality and racism in America. Explore (New York, NY).
• Ruggles, S., & Magnuson, D. L. (2020). Census technology, politics, and institutional change, 1790–2020. Journal of Social History.
•Ritchie, K. (2020). Categories We Live by: The Construction of Sex, Gender, Race, and Other Social Categories By Ásta.
•Murray, C. (2020). Human diversity: The biology of gender, race, and class. Hachette UK.
Create a side-by-side bar graph using Microsoft Excel® and the data provided in the Ages Impacted document to identify the age groups affected by the virus.
Note: This information will be used for further analysis in future assignments.
Write a 350- to 525-word report of your analysis of the data. Include an answer to the following questions:
- Which age groups are most affected?
- Which age groups are least affected?
- What is the prevalence rate per age demographic?
- What else can be deduced after evaluating the chart?
Include your side-by-side bar graph in the report.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines. If a reference is used in body of response, please ensure that you cite according to APA.
APA Format w/ citation if used in body of response.
Please provide paper plus excel sheet with graph requested. Same as previous work submitted.
Write a 350- to 525-word article that discusses key stakeholders in the health care sector in which you work (referral coordinator in a Hospital) Include the following in your article:
- A brief introduction to the health care sector in which you work
- Identity of key internal stakeholders
- Identity of key external stakeholders
- An evaluation of strategies used to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Include a citation of your article in your assignment.
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Using the “Module 4 | Part 4” section of your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Template presented in the Resources, conduct an analysis of the elements of the research article you identified. Be sure to include the following:
- Your topic of interest.
- A correctly formatted APA citation of the article you selected, along with link or search details.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts presented in the article.
- Analysis of the article using the “Research Analysis Matrix” section of the template
- Write a 1-paragraph justification stating whether you would recommend this article to inform professional practice.
- Write a 2- to 3-paragraph summary that you will add to your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan that includes the following:
- Describe your approach to identifying and analyzing peer-reviewed research.
- Identify at least two strategies that you would use that you found to be effective in finding peer-reviewed research.
- Identify at least one resource you intend to use in the future to find peer-reviewed research.
- Review the Resources and examine the Clark Healthy Workplace Inventory, found on page 20 of Clark (2015).
- Review and complete the Work Environment Assessment Template in the Resources.
By Day 3 of Week 7
Post a brief description of the results of your Work Environment Assessment. Based on the results, how civil is your workplace? Explain why your workplace is or is not civil. Then, describe a situation where you have experienced incivility in the workplace. How was this addressed? Be specific and provide examples.
Telemedicine 1200 words due 9/29/2020 How Coronavirus Turned Telemedicine into the New Face of Healthcare
1. 200 words Provide summary of the video from the link above
2. 200 words provide pro of telehealth in the care setting and situation depicted in the video.
3. 200 words provide disadvantage of using telehealth in the setting and situation depicted in the video.
4. 200 words How can telehealth enhance client outcome?
5. 200 words Research a pear reviewed article regarding the use of tele, summarize the information you have learned regarding the article and telehealth.
6. 200 words Construct 4 questions regarding telehealth and the impact on healthcare
Use subheadings APA format and at least four reference
How does mentoring facilitate the networking process? Discuss this from the perspective of a mentor, and from the perspective of a mentee. PLEASE INCLUDE IN-TEXT CITATION AND REFERENCE
Essaysdesk.com: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references.