- A summary of the case (from Individual Portion)
- Written material providing specifics about the investigation/background of the case, including any problems associated with handling the evidence in this case (from Individual Portion)
- How a criminalist may properly collect, preserve, and analyze the evidence presented (from Group Portion)
- Specific laboratory techniques that may be conducted to analyze the evidence (from Group Portion)
- What is the importance of expert testimony? Explain.
- What problems exist with the use of expert witnesses? Explain.
- What role might an expert witness play in this particular case? Be specific.
Essaysdesk.com: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references.