Research the term BFOQ. Explain its importance and relevance to HRM. How might not appropriately incorporating well defined BFOQs lead to difficulties for the organization? How would the concept of BFOQ be linked to “disparate treatment” and/or “disparate impact” in respect to staffing? What is the link between the ADA (1990) and BFOQs? Present your views in 200 words. Use at least two scholarly source
|Foreign Restrictions on Termination|
Research the topic of restrictions on termination of employment in European countries. Assess the different requirements and consider risks, operational requirements for MNCs, modified HRM policies, and any other conditions or restrictions facing a firm operating in such environments. Present your views in 200 words. Use at least two scholarly source
FINAL PROJECT (WALMART)
Build upon previous work.
You work for a HR consulting company and an organization (the same company you have been writing about during this course) has hired your firm to conduct an HRM analysis and make recommendations to better align HR practices to the key business initiatives of the company. In order to accomplish the goal:
· Analyze the organization and develop a set of HRM practices that help align HR practices to the firm’s strategy. (Keep in mind the firm’s overall strategy in regards to Porter and Snow and White’s theories) Develop a 3200-3500 word research paper (not including the title and reference pages). Your paper should also:
· Identify the firm’s history, strategy, market position, and specific area of alignment.
· Provide job pricing and compensation package for 3-4 key positions in the organization.
· Describe and analyze the current and targeted HR work processes as well as the respective knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) required to achieve the organization’s objectives.
· Incorporate a discussion of relevant technology considerations to achieve work output in the context of the organization’s goals.
· Provide a discussion of the labor market and the appropriate labor law context. Identification of companies that are preparing to address any legal or regulatory changes..
· Prescribe a set of HRM recommendations, specifically tailored for the selected firm. Insert a table with deliverables, accountable people and a timeline for the recommendations.
· Describe other HRM issues as applicable.