For this assignment, you will identify any dataset in the course (see: attached datasets) and prepare a PowerPoint presentation with data visualizations and graphics from RStudio. Using (6-8 slides) in PowerPoint describe a potential problem related to your chosen dataset. The target audience is a manager who you are trying to convince to initiate a project to investigate the potential issues.
- Begin with a description of your chosen dataset and describe its significance to the reader
- Where necessary, you may make assumptions about any specifics.
- You are required to add comments about your content in your presentation notes.
- Only exception is if you create a video.
- This is always needed if you are not presenting content live
- Draw from the assigned readings (and independent research) to identify what additional topics should be included.
- If you feel that slide information is not self-explanatory, add additional details in the presentation notes.
- Your slides should contain minimal text (one or two lines maximum) that briefly reinforce your data visualizations.