answers the 6 questions corresponding on primary care medication management. Provide responses and rationales. Support rationales with high level evidence. (See Post Expectations)
- Your patient calls and is worried because his antihistamine has not taken away the hives he broke out with today. What do you tell him?
- Your patient works at a garden nursery and has seasonal allergies. Which antihistamine do you recommend while working, Benadryl or Claritin?
- A patient presents at the clinic with s/s of Guillain-Barre Syndrome, which vaccine may be associated with this condition?
- A patient is diagnosed with Scabies, she asks if an OTC medication like RID will work. What is your response?
- The patient is allergic to Sulfa drugs, how will this affect the medication choice for Herpes?
- You are considering prescribing Penicillin for your patient, what is extremely important to assess first and why?
- Due: 05/25/21, 11:59 pm PT
- Length: A minimum of 250 words, not including references
- Citations: At least three high-level scholarly reference in APA from within the last 5 years