· Go to https://health.gov/healthypeople/objectives-and-data/browse-objectives
· Pick a health condition that is related to your group’s topic (my group topic is : Chronic Disease – pick a “chronic disease condition”).
· Provide the following answers based on what you find
a. What is the goal listed for this condition?
b. Looking at the general objectives for this condition, what is one objective that through our Virtual health fair, we can work to promote through education and awareness?
c. Thinking about our virtual health fair, list four things your group can do to help meet the objective you listed
· Go to https://www.countyhealthrankings.org/explore-health-rankings
· Enter the County you live in to explore “how healthy your community is”
· Using the information from your County Health Rankings (CHR) community search, pick two of the reported measures to explore further (ex: a “quality of life measure” and a “Health Behavior measure”)
· Provide the following answers (a-d) based on what you find:
a. What is the data source that CHR used to inform that “measure?
b. Briefly mention how often is this data collected and what method they use to collect this data.
c. In three to four sentences, talk about how you could use this data source to inform your needs assessment research? (hint: Review Part 1 of your Needs Assessment Project)
d. Briefly define what a needs assessment is and why it is important in program planning?
written and formatted per APA 6th Ed
Cover page, header, page #
Citations: in-text & reference page
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!