In a layman’s terms, describe and exemplify these finite field terms – groups, polynomial arithmetic, rings, fields, finite fields of the form GF(p) and fields of the form GF(2n).
- Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
• Follow APA6 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
• Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
• Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
- Chapter 5 Finite Fields
- Chapter 6 Advanced Encryption Standard
Stallings, Williams. Cryptography and Network Security. Pearson, 2017.
Print ISBN: 9780134444284, 0134444280
eText ISBN: 9780134444635, 0134444639