I need the BEST assistance writing this Humanities PowerPoint/Essay at the most reasonable price. Assignment is due by Monday 04/20/20.
Here are the details:
One of the possible reasons that hunters and gatherers do not work more than they do may be to avoid over-exploitation of their environment. Think about this: over-hunting might allow people to feast for a few days, but over the long run, the effect would simply be to destroy the local game supplies. Hunters and gatherers also demonstrate less patriarchy and ownership taboos than industrial society members. You will explore these differences in a PowerPoint presentation for this assignment.
Use this Hunter-Gatherers resource page as a starting point. There, you will find an in-depth examination of the hunter-gatherer society as well as additional sources to explore. Make sure you use and refer to at least two sources in your presentation. Use this template to create a presentation of 10–14 slides, with speaker notes. A title and reference slide should be included. Be sure cover the following in your presentation:
- What are 2 examples of contemporary hunter-gatherer societies?
- How do hunters and gatherers view rights to land?
- How do hunters and gatherers view rights to property, such as tools or personal possessions?
- What evidence suggests that hunter-gatherer societies have a conservationist ethic?
- What can an industrial, modern society learn from hunter-gatherer societies?