Network Design and Architecture (4 pages)
The Network Design and Architecture section should include the following:
The design and architecture will include network model drawings, descriptions, and justification of the design and architecture.
- Describe the network architecture that is suitable for this distributed network.
- Include at least 1 visual model of the system that identifies the major components.
- Justify the physical design of the system with reference to the requirements established in previous sections of the proposal.
- Summarize the estimated cost of the network infrastructure.
- Describe the software required for the network.
- Include the operating systems and other software applications that are required to meet the functional and operational requirements established in previous sections of the proposal.
- Summarize the estimated cost of the network software.
Future Needs Analysis and Recommendations (3 pages)
- Research current and future trends in distributed networking.
- Summarize at least three potential changes in distributed networking that might affect your company.
Provide a modified design and architecture and discuss the changes from the original design proposal that would be required to support the new requirements