https://essaysdesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Essays desk https://essaysdesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo-300x75.png Essays desk2021-10-16 15:35:392021-10-16 15:35:39Best, best
Appendix I – Children
- Give examples
- Cite resources
- Give the questions some thought and answer honestly
- Number your answers to correspond with the question
- Is the death of a child with a chronic illness more tragic than that of an adult? Why or why not? Give examples.
- What would you do and/or say to parents who had a child with a chronic illness who is dying?
- Find a resource (e.g., book, article, toy, specialty) that can be used to support children through the dying process and provide a summary of how that resource is used. The resource may be intended to help children understand death or for children who are dying.