You are the web master of a college website. You share a server with other school departments such as accounting and HR.
Based on this chapter, create at least five security-related rules for staff members who are adding web pages being added to your site. Include a justification and explanation for each rule. Rules should relate to college, staff and student, and system information security.
Write your answer using a WORD document. Do your own work and use your own words, NO PLAGIARISM.
- OverviewThis week’s class covers Database SecurityPrinciples
This week’s topics:
- SQL Injection
- Setting Database Permissions
- Stored Procedures
- Review this week’s lab discussion
- Required ReadingsRead Chapter 7 of the Sullivan text, Database Security Principles
- The Dangers of Detailed Errors
- Validating Input
- Single Account Security
- SQL Injection in Stored Procedures
- Insecure Direct Object References
- Required VideoSQL Injection Tutorial
Click HERE to watch embedded video below.
- Required VideosDo Stored Procedures Stop SQL Injection
Click HERE to watch or click embedded video below.