Read the Case Study 11-2, Dealing with Traffic Jams in London. Then, respond to the following questions:
- Assess the risks of this project.
- Given your assessment of the project complexity, clarity, and size, what management strategies would you recommend?
- What, if any, of these strategies, were adopted in this project?
- Describe the development methodology that was applied to this project. Was this the most appropriate approach? Provide a rationale for your response.
- When a project is outsourced, who should manage the project—the internal group or the outsourcer? Why?