Part A–do parts (1) and (2).
1. Provide examples of a PATENT, TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT.
- Post the example on the Discussion Board. You might find an example right in your home or office. Look around.
2. Give a brief summary of the facts and court’s holding in a recent case (no more than 5 years old) dealing with one of these subjects (patents, trademark and copyright) Do you agree with the court’s decision?
AND DO PART B below as well!!!
1. Post some current legal case or article or problem that is being confronted with the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (DUET). Answer as well:
- Were there any objections to the Act’s passage?
- What implications are there for trademarks, patents and copyrights with internet use.
- Is there any protection for the patent ,trademark or copyright holder? If so, what were they?
2. Reply to at least two of your classmates.
FYI: Make sure you answer both parts A & B