Read the case study titled Revitalizing a Brand [PDF]. Use the Internet or Strayer Library to research the branding and communication strategies of one health services organization that is similar to the health services organizations mentioned in the case study.
Develop a PowerPoint Presentation with a minimum of 14 slides. The 14-slide minimum includes the title slides and sources slides. Please note that PowerPoint slides must include detailed speaker notes.
For more information on creating effective PowerPoint slides, please review this video: Five Essentials for Designing Effective Slides.
For more information on using speaker notes, please review this video: Use Speaker Notes in PowerPoint.
The PowerPoint slides should include the following information:
- A description of current marketing communication, identity, and brand position of Plaza Home Health Services.
- A detailed SWOT analysis associated with current marketing communication, identity, and brand position of Plaza Home Health Services.
- An assessment of the importance of benchmarking in Plaza Home Health Services’ development and implementation of an effective brand strategy (marketing communication, identity, and brand position).
- A comparison of branding and communication strategies of a similar health services organization with that of Plaza Home Health Services. Determine whether Plaza Home Health Services should apply additional best practices into its current branding and communication strategies. Provide a rationale and support for your response.
- Use five sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source slide at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
Your submitted presentation should follow these formatting requirements:
- Include a cover slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover slide is included in the required number of slides.
- Sources slide(s) at the end of the presentation with five quality sources cited using the Strayer Writing Standards format.
- Speaker notes should be detailed and submitted with slides.
- Use clear bullet points with summary when needed. Presentation slides should be clear and concise about health services strategic marketing using proper writing mechanics.
- Use pictures, diagrams, and graphs where applicable to make your slides more appealing. Visit Pexels for free stock photos and videos you may use in your presentation
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!