In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages formatted in APA style, develop a change proposal for a new technology that will contribute to a safer patient environment.
In your paper address each of the following criteria:
- Describe how the change proposal for the new technology will:
- impact patient safety.
- be measured to assess the impact of your change.
- be communicated to staff and implemented.
- Examine human factors related to change and resistance to change.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Helpful APA guides and resources are available in the University Online Library. Below are guides that are located in the library and can be accessed and downloaded via the University Online Citation Resources: APA Style page. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.
• APA Citation Helper
• APA Citations Quick Sheet
• APA-Style Formatting Guidelines for a Written Essay
• Basic Essay Template