Locate two academic articles from a professional, peer-reviewed journal related to the topic of information processing and intelligence. Be sure to completely answer all questions in each prompt below. There should be two sections, one for each numerical bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. The essay should be 1750-2000 words and should include proper citations for the two articles being reviewed. Follow the guidelines for APA writing style. The title page and references page so not count towards the minimum word amount for this assignment.
- Summarize both professional, peer-reviewed articles by addressing the follow for each study. Repeat this sequence for each article.
- What question/hypothesis was the researcher trying to answer or investigate?
- Define the variables studied.
- Describe the sample.
- How did the researcher gather data in the study?
- What were the results? How do the results affect your understanding of information processing and intelligence in early childhood learning environments?
- What did you learn about how data is used in early childhood learning environments from this study?
- Compare and contrast both studies and explain the similarities and differences.
- Child Development: An Introduction (14th Ed.) ISBN: 978-0078035333 Ch. 7-8
- Article: Early Childhood Cognitive Development in Early Childhood
- Article: Early Childhood Information and Processing
- Video: Helping Children Develop Emotional Intelligence
- Article: What is a Peer Reviewed Article