Complete the following CJi Interactive activities:
- Chapter 8: The Courts: History, Structure, and Key Players > Learning Modules > Courtroom Roles
- Chapter 8: The Courts: History, Structure, and Key Players > Learning Modules > The Trial Judge
- Chapter 8: The Courts: History, Structure, and Key Players > Learning Modules > The Prosecution and Defense
- Chapter 8: The Courts: History, Structure, and Key Players > Myths and Issues Videos > Myth v. Reality: The Courtroom is a Level Playing Field
- Chapter 10: Sentencing > Learning Modules > Victims’ Rights History
Submit your score and performance on the following CJi Interactive simulation to the Assignment Files tab:
- Chapter 1: The Criminal Justice System > Simulation > The Criminal Justice Funnel
Completethis worksheet using only the week 2 CJi Interactive activities and our course texts. To insure correct answers and context, do not use general internet searches, dictionaries, or encyclopedias. Although this is a worksheet, answers must be written using proper APA 6th edition formatting, i.e. complete sentences, indented paragraphs, double spacing between lines as well as proper capitalization, spelling, grammar and punctuation. It is not necessary to provide citation and reference information for your answers.
Chapter 1: The Criminal Justice System > Simulation > The Criminal Justice Funnel Score: __________ (score must also be emailed to instructor)
1. What are the ten basic roles associated with the courtroom? Briefly explain the duties of each person’s role.
2. Who carries the burden of proof in a trial?
3. What is “discovery?”
4. What is meant by “client-attorney confidentiality?”
5. According to our CJi Interactive Media is the courtroom an even playing field? Explain why or why not?
6. What is NOVA and NCVC? What are the goals of each organization? What are some of the rights provided to victims by the Crime Victim’s Rights Act of 2004?
I will pay 15.00 including the down payment charge. Please only use the interactive material provided and the class textbook. I will provide lgin information once a handshake is made.