Clearly and concisely define the construct of an enterprise project management methodology
Based on your review and analysis of the “Creating Methodology” case study (Kerzner, 2017, pp. 86-86), in a written essay paper, address the following assignment key elements:
- Clearly and concisely define the construct of an enterprise project management methodology (EPM). Appraise the elements included the case study’s EPM.
- Clearly and concisely define the construct of a project management office (PMO). Critique the case study’s PMO structure in context of implementing the proposed EPM.
- Appraise the key requirements of the EPM required by John Compton. Differentiate the proposed project life cycle phases from the PMBOK® Guide (6th ed.) project life cycle phases.
- Identify specific aspects of a project management methodology that are distinctly unique to global organizations.
- Summarize how a project management system (PMS) can be used to support the case study’s EPM.
Be sure to properly organize your writing and include the following:
- Cover page
- Body of your work in response to the assignment’s key elements, with headings and subheadings
- List of references
- Appendices (as applicable).
The introduction, through conclusion sections of your paper, should be approximately 3 Pages and be supported by ****3 scholarly references****