- Search and locate one systematic review or practice guideline in your topic of interest (Include the citation).
- Evaluate the following:
- The systematic review or practice guideline relies primarily on studies conducted in the last five years.
- The review provides support for the importance of the study
- The authors have use primary, rather than secondary sources.
- Studies are critically examined and reported objectively
- The systematic review or practice guideline is organized so that a logical unfolding of Ideas is apparent that supports the need for the review
- The systematic review or practice guideline ends with a summary of the most important knowledge.
Essaysdesk.com: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references.