https://essaysdesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Essays desk https://essaysdesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo-300x75.png Essays desk2020-01-20 10:02:592020-01-20 10:02:59Conducting Moral and Ethical Dialog in Clinical Practice
Conducting Moral and Ethical Dialog in Clinical Practice
The following questions refer to your experience in this week’s exercise as a Case Manager, Conducting Moral and Ethical Dialog in Clinical Practice. Describe your overall experience with the moral and ethical dialog exercise, and address at least three (3) of the following:
- Did you find any of the scenarios more difficult to deal with than others?
- Did you feel any internal conflict with any of the scenarios?
- How did your personal and professional background impact how you decided to interact with the patient?
- Do you feel the responses the patient gave to the practitioner’s response were reasonable or typical?
- Were you taken aback by any of the patient reactions?
- How might this activity contribute to your role as a nurse advocate in a moral and ethical practice?
- Did you utilize an ethical decision making model to explore a systematic way to evaluate any of these ethical dilemmas? If so, describe the effectiveness.