UNIT 4.2 ASSIGNMENT TEMPLATE
CLASS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE TEMPLATE PROVIDED FOR YOU IN THE COURSE, AS I DO NOT FEEL IT IS BEST SUITED FOR THE RESPONSES YOU ARE REQUIRED TO GIVE.
FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT YOU WILL MERELY PROVIDE BOTH THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS IN YOUR WORD DOCUMENT.
DO NOT FORGET TO PROVIDE YOUR COVER SHEET AND REFERENCE PAGE, AS IS REQUIRED WITH ALL ASSIGNMENTS (EXCEPTION BEING THE SCREEN SHOT).
REMEMBER TO CITE THE LITERATURE. YOU ARE ALSO ENCOURAGED TO SEEK ADDITIONAL SOURCES TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THIS CASE.
THE LEOPOLD-LOEB CASE
1. First, answer who, what, where, when, why and how from reading the case.
WHO (are the primary actors in the case)?
WHAT (did they do)?
WHERE (did they do it)?
WHEN (did it occur)?
WHY (did it occur)?
HOW (did it occur)?
2. How was the victim, Bobby Frank killed and with what type of weapon?
3. What would be the primary characteristics of this type of wound?
4. The investigator’s linked key evidence from this crime scene to the original source, what was the source, and how valuable was that source of information in connecting one of the defendants to the crime scene?
5. How would you categorize the motive for the killing in this case?
6. What type of homicide was this case Leopold-Loeb compared to the types that were learned in the chapter readings?
7. Did this case follow the normal investigative procedures, if so how?