Discuss the criminal profiling technics used in the movie Red Dragon. Explain and show how the concepts were used in the movie.
Organized/Disorganized Crime Sceans
Inductive vs. deductive reasoning
Geoprofiling with the use of identifing an individual
Psyhopathy vs. Socialpathy – which tenendices does the charter display.
Grading Criteria for the research paper:
1. All papers must be typed using 12 point font, double spaced, and only on one side of each page.
2. The abstract must provide sufficient background of your papers focus and a preview of your major points.
3. Content must be comprehensive, accurate, and persuasive.
4. Major points must be clearly stated, supported by specific details, examples, analysis, and be logically organized.
5. Structure, grammar and punctuation must be correct.
6. APA format should be followed.
7. The paper should be a minimum of 5 full pages in length, not counting the cover, abstract and source pages.
8. Students are required to cite five academic sources, (the textbook can count as one).
100-95, Excellent critical thinking and appropriate application or discussion of the relevant techniques discussed in class or in the assigned readings. Student demonstrates they understand and can apply the concepts discussed in class. Four or more academic resources are used. Student provides numerous opinions supported by adequate research. Spelling and grammar will also be assessed in the final grade (minimal errors). Minimum of 5 pages.