Read the mini-case, Delivering Business Value with IT at Hefty Hardware (pp. 76-79).
Submit a Word document with answers to questions one and two on page 79. Your answer to question one should be about a page long. Your answer to question two should be about two pages long.
Your submission must meet the following criteria:
- Use APA level one headings to separate your answers to each question.
- Comply with the APA and writing standards for this course. Use APA and writing checklist for guidance.
- Have two scholarly sources, not including our textbook.
SafeAssign is designed to detect plagiarism, which is stealing the sentences of others and claiming them to be your sentences. You must not plagiarize. You must write your own sentences and paragraphs. Therefore, you must follow these SafeAssign instructions. Failure to follow these SafeAssign instructions will result in a grade of zero with no opportunity for resubmission and no opportunity for regarding. If your SafeAssign score is above 25% after the paper submission deadline and you do not include the comment in item v below, your paper will receive a zero.
- Overall, how effective is the partnership between IT and the business at Hefty Hardware? Identify the shortcomings of both IT and the business.
- Create a plan for how IT and the business can work collaboratively to deliver the Savvy Store program successfully.