Assignment 1: Bank of America Case Study
Due Week 3 and worth 150 points
From the Goldsmith & Carter textbook, select either the Bank of America (Chapter 2) case study for this assignment.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Outline the talent management program that led to success for the company.
- Identify strengths of the program and how they led to goal accomplishment.
- Describe opportunities for improvement in the talent management planning process.
- Create at least two (2) more effective approaches to meet the talent management challenges in the future.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
|Volkswagen Group – Annual Report 2017|
|€ million||Dec. 31, 2017||Dec. 31, 2016|
|Liabilities under guarantees||423||419|
|Liabilities under warranty contracts||60||75|
|Assets pledged as security for third-party liabilities||21||20|
|Other contingent liabilities||7,909||6,305|