How to write a Persuasive prompt:
- Look for the words “convince, persuade, and why” in the writing prompt for a persuasive prompt.
- Brainstorm about what the prompt is asking you to write about.
- Create a thesis statement. …
- Think of strong topic sentences that support your thesis statement.
- Compose the introduction for your essay.
- Write the body of the essay.
- Add your conclusion.
Responses should be written in 4-5 paragraph (minimum) form. If any sources other than the textbook for the course are used, they need to be cited in APA format. For quotes and paraphrased material from our textbook, simply include the parenthetical citation with the author and the applicable page number.
Every students posting is going to be different. After reading those pages you are writing about them as explained above.