Solving a Business Problem
The purpose of this assignment is to solve the business problem you finalized and use the research you began in Unit 7.
For this assignment, you will:
- Complete research on the business problem you finalized in the Unit 7 assignment.
- Identify alternative solutions to the problem.
- Use critical thinking to select, explain, and justify the solution you think would be best for RPZ Marketing.
Finalize the research you conducted. Use what you have learned to write a 5-page research paper using the following outline.
- Title page.
- Introduction: Problem Statement for RPZ Marketing.
- Identify a business problem that poses obstacles to the success of RPZ Marketing.
- Importance of Problem to RPZ Marketing.
- Explain why this problem is important to RPZ Marketing.
- Benefits to RPZ of Solving the Problem.
- Describe the benefits RPZ Marketing would experience if the problem is solved.
- Alternative Solutions for the Problem.
- From your research, identify two to three alternative solutions to the problem. Cite your sources.
- Evaluation of Alternative Solutions for RPZ Marketing.
- Evaluate the potential solutions, explaining the strengths and weaknesses of each solution for RPZ Marketing.
- Describe the solution you recommend as best for RPZ Marketing and the reasons for your decision.
- Written communication: Communication should be clear, well-organized, and support a central idea, with no technical writing errors, as expected of a business professional.
- References: References and citations are formatted in a consistent style, with a preference for current APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of three scholarly resources to support the solution.
- Length of paper: A minimum of five typed, double-spaced pages, excluding the title page and references.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.