To finish this project prof need to approve selected top, so help me with below task1 first then if prof approves that then we can work for other tasks.
Task 1:- 2 pages
“Select the Topic”
Select a topic for your research paper using any of the statistical methods that we discussed in the course as it relates to your area of interest in engineering, retail business, banking industry, health science, medicine, etc.
To help with the preparation, submit a one- to two-page outline containing the following headings, and include a summary of what will be discussed under each heading:
- Topic and statistical method.
- Statement of the problem.
- Review of the Literature.
Find three relevant research articles which(we need 10 sources in the final paper):
- Support the importance of your problem,
- Discuss previous work on modeling/analysis in the area, and
- Cover technical aspects of the methods from class.
Task 2:- 2 pages
Using APA format, find at least 10 peer-reviewed sources (from industry articles, journals, academic and professional textbooks, and case studies) which will support your selected and pre-approved Research Paper Topic . Include them as references in APA format, write a summary of each article considered. At the end of your summary indicate the usefulness of the article in support of your Final Project Paper.
Remember, that within this Final Project Paper you will need to cite from each and every source in your references. You may not use Wikipedia or Webopedia as a reference.
Using APA format, create an outline (headers and 1-2 sentence description of content) for your paper. Make sure you pull info as your citations’ plan from your annotated bibliography. Submit an attachment to this assignment.
Project Paper needs to have the following:
1. This is Part IV of 4 – the Final Paper: This Final Project Paper must be been pre-approved in earlier weeks by your instructor, using knowledge gained in the course.
2. The Paper Topic must be the one approved earlier
3. It must follow the Paper Outline submitted earlier
4. It must utilize the Paper Bibliography submitted earlier
o your references must be formatted according to APA Guidelines
o you must use all 10 sources you supplied as Annotated Bibliography sources
o these sources should be from industry articles, journals, academic and professional textbooks, and case studies
o you may not use Wikipedia or Webopedia as a reference
5. The Project Paper
· must be around 10 to 15 pages – with full APA formatting
· will follow a conventional report format (introduction, abstract (optional), body, conclusion, and references)
· rubric in the syllabus will be used for the paper
· Turnitin % must be below 15%
· Rubric in syllabus will be used to grade your paper – please review
The Paper must be posted for Peer Review in the forum as the last part of the Forums’ discussion assignments (week 15).