Reflective Summary: Review and reflect on the course so far. Based on what you have learned so far in this course, write at least 400–600 words on the following:
- Assuming that males are more violent than females; does that mean crime has a biological rather than a social basis (because males and females share a similar environment)? Would you classify this as an individual or a societal issue? Explain.
- Give examples of theories of criminology that might explain gender differences in why certain crimes are committed. Select an example of two or three crimes to respond to this question.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.