After studying Module 2: Lecture Materials & Resources, discuss the following:
- Describe and discuss the nurse’s role in health promotion and disease prevention in older adults. Share an example from your personal experience as a RN.
- Name and elaborate on at least three screening/preventive procedure that must be done in older adults.
- Define and discuss three common End-of-life documents that you as nurse must be familiar with to be able to educate older adults.
– APA 7ed. 3 references. Journal articles preferred.
500 words of content minimum. No conclusion or abstracts.
MUST USE THEM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
- Newham, R. A. (2013). An internal morality of nursing: What it can and cannot do. Nursing Philosophy, 14(2), 109-116.
- Hanssen, I. & Alpers, L. M. (2010). Utilitarian and common-sense morality discussions in intercultural nursing practice. Nursing Ethics, 17(2), 201-2011.
- Epstein, B. & Turner, M. (2015). The Nursing Code of Ethics: Its value, its history. Online Journal of Nursing Issues, 20(2), 33-41.