- How does the creation of the Department of Homeland Security affect resources traditionally designated for local criminal justice organizations?
- Are there too few resources to fight both terrorists and traditional criminals?
- Who should pay the burden for investigating, apprehending, prosecuting, convicting, sentencing, and incarcerating terrorists?
- Should Osama Bin Laden have been taken alive?
- What are the due process protection questions in light of the creation of the Department of Homeland Security?
- Should these due process protections matter in the fight against terrorism?
Essaysdesk.com: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references.