Write a short (50-100-word) paragraph response for each question. This assignment is to be submitted as a Microsoft Word document.
- Give examples of psychosocial factors that affect the health care professional and the effect those factors could have on patient education.
- Give examples of psychosocial factors that affect the patient and the effect those factors could have on patient education.
- Explain what is meant by personality styles and give examples of approaches that could be used to help the patient. Include self-perception as a factor.
- List the steps in adjustment to illness and how the patient copes with each step.
- Explain the health professional’s role in teaching the patient at different life stages.
- Define the role of the family in patient education.
- How might the family influence the compliance of the patient and what measures can the health care professional use in communication with the family?
Created short paragraph (50-100 word minimum) response for each question and addressed each part of the question. (the question does not count toward the word count) –/ 10 points
• Research section: Demonstrated accuracy, thoughtful detail and intelligence with each answer and was written in own words and had original thought. -10 pts
• Critical thinking Section: Original Examples are provided to explain answer. (Example:) Student has original and critical thinking:-10 pts
• Created APA formatted document.
i. Included APA title page. 1/
ii. Included APA in-text citations – 5/
iii. APA reference page at the end. –3 pts/ 9 points total
• Homework has questions written out, numbered and are in order. ( See student Success center for details on APA formatting) – 1 point