How does the organization decide who the top candidates for an open position will be?
The purpose of this assignment is to give you working knowledge of the interview process. You will write a process report that describes the interview process for an open position identified in your chosen organization.
Your research will be based on information garnered from 1 of the following sources of information:
· A company that you are familiar with in your local market
Note: You will need to contact the recruitment office or a hiring manager for this assignment.
You will prepare an 800–1200-word process report that begins with the flow chart and includes the following:
1. Flowchart to illustrate the interview process
2. Recruiting resources
· What method of recruiting will you use to garner qualified candidates for this position?
3. Pre-employment tests
· Discuss what pre-employment test the organization will use in the search for the qualified applicant.
· List at least 3 pre-employment tests that you would recommend the organization use in the interview process. Include an explanation of why you chose these specific tests.
4. Interview questions
· List at least 7 interview questions that potential candidates for the position will be asked.
5. Type of interview(s)
· What type of interview will the organization employ? Why is this type of interview used?
6. Location and length of time
· Where does the interview occur? What is the average duration of any single interview?
· Why do you think that this is important?
7. Final selection of top 3 candidates
· How does the organization decide who the top candidates for an open position will be?
8. Post-offer tests
· Does the organization require any post-offer tests as part of the interview process?
· If so, what tests are used?
· If not, why did they make that choice?
Note: Your report should be professionally formatted and free of grammar and spelling errors.
Deliverable Length: 800 -1200 words