DUE TUESDAY APRIL 14TH BY 10:30 PM EASTERN TIME
Imagine that you are a director of performance management. With this role in mind, briefly compare and contrast the traditional annual evaluation method of performance appraisals with the new real-time feedback coaching format. State which method you support, and explain why. How do you think Frederick W. Taylor would respond to the real-time feedback coaching system? Explain.
Be sure to follow the guidelines below.
· Your paper should be at least three pages in length (not counting the title page and reference page).
· Writing should include proper grammar, sentence structure, and writing mechanics.
· Organization should be logical, clear, and appropriate.
· You should provide strong evidence of critical thinking.
· Paragraphs should contain strong topic sentences.
· The essay should begin with an introduction to the topic.
· You should make use of logical transitions.
· You must find at least two additional references in addition to any of the required readings that you use for a total of five references.
· All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.
· Your paper should be formatted in accordance to APA format.
HELPFUL TOOLS: All videos are located on YouTube under these titles
MHR 6451 – Bad performance evaluation [Video file]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/63YNQxI4PIo
MHR 6451 – Good performance evaluation [Video file]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/cZtVR3DvZ4o
Evaluating performance [Video file]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/FBZ-THXh35E?list=PL08sf8iXqZn7ewFt0ZxJuaUug7MIG1KEr
Some readings are located below (must still have two other references) as well as on the proper way to write and cite the paper.