Complete the following CJi Interactive activities:
- Chapter 1: The Criminal Justice System > Learning Modules > Due Process vs. Crime Control
- Chapter 1: The Criminal Justice System > Myths & Issues Videos > Issue 2: Crime Control v. Due Process
- Chapter 4: Criminal Law > Learning Modules > Sources of Law and Types of Law
- Chapter 8: The Courts: History, Structure, and Key Players > Learning Modules > History and Organization of the Courts
- Chapter 8: The Courts: History, Structure, and Key Players > Myths & Issues Videos > Issue 1: Assembly Line Justice: The Affect of the Backlog of Cases on the Courts
Write a 250 word reflection/summary about the learning modules.
This summary is not required to be in APA format – however, it should be in your own words (no quotes).
1. How would you make the new law a criminal law? Would you make it a crime? If so, what would the sentencing options be?
2. Does the adversarial system attempt to get at the truth in every case? If not, should it?