Write an word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each number item. There should be three sections, one for each item number below, as well the introduction (heading is the title of the essay) and conclusion paragraphs. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) scholarly citations using APA citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
- Identify one aspect of big data and data mining that is interesting to you. Explain the concept and how it might bring value to healthcare.
- Describe the concept of continuity planning. If you were the director or manager for your current workplace, describe the preparedness program you would recommend.
- Locate an article discussing the use of informatics in healthcare education of the general public or of nursing students. Discuss the benefits and drawbacks to using technology in this situation and recommendations from the author. Do you feel this use of technology is a viable method of educating (the public or nursing students)? Why or why not?
Length: 1500 words total for this assignment.
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimal word amount for this assignment. All APA Papers should include an introduction and conclusion.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
1. Please be sure your essay includes a title page, introduction (what your paper is about), headings, conclusion, and a reference page as to not lose points.
2. Select scholarly journals to support your work. Avoid Wikipedia, blogs, and other sources that are not peer-reviewed.