As a practice scholar, you are called to respond to a recurring medication administration error at your workplace setting and identify strategies to prevent future recurrence through interprofessional collaborative practice. Your first step is to assemble the interprofessional team. Consider the following.
· Who is on your team? What are the roles, responsibilities, and abilities of the team members?
· How will you work together? How will you determine accountability and task distribution? Identify ways to distribute and follow up on tasks among interprofessional team members.
· What strategies will you use to facilitate effective communication and collaboration?
Week 6: Readings
American Association of Colleges of Nursing. (2006). The essentials of doctoral education for advanced nursing practice. https://www.aacnnursing.org/Education-Resources/AACN-Essentials (Links to an external site.)
Dang, D., & Dearholt, S. L. (2018). Johns Hopkins nursing evidence-based practice: Model and guidelines (3rd ed.). Sigma Theta Tau International.
· Chapter 9: Creating a Supportive EBP Environment
White, K. M., Dudley-Brown, S., & Terhaar, M. F. (2016). Translation of evidence into nursing and health care (2nd ed.). Springer Publishing Company.
· Chapter 13: Interprofessional Collaboration and Practice for Translation
· APA Formate ( include DOI number for all journal articles )
· I NEED A COMMENT FOR THIS POST WITH AT LEAST TWO PAGE ( 5-6 PARAGRAPH AND SOURCES NO LATER THAN FIVE YEARS
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!