Interprofessional Collaboration & Outcomes Management for Quality
1) Briefly describe a Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Initiative (actual or anticipated) in a clinical or practice setting. Identify the task, and discuss the PDSA cycle including the anticipated or target outcome.
2) Discuss the Core Competencies for Interprofessional Collaborative Practice, and incorporate the role of the advanced practice nurse as team leader. Identify elements to improve team effectiveness.
3) Identify the stakeholders and their role as team members for this initiative.
4) What resources are needed to support the team? These may include financial resources, intellectual resources, i.e. field experts, and recognition for team members and rewards.
5) How will you ensure open “safe” team communications?
6) What decision making structure/process will you use?
7) What considerations must be taken into account to incorporate the organization’s culture?
8) What would define success of the team’s effectiveness?
To address the aforementioned questions, write the assignment in a 4-5 page and include include 2–4 scholarly, peer-reviewed articles.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!