https://essaysdesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Essays desk https://essaysdesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo-300x75.png Essays desk2021-10-09 09:28:542021-10-09 09:28:54Journal Entry gr
Journal Entry gr
- Apply documentation skills to examine family therapy sessions *
- Develop diagnoses for clients receiving family psychotherapy *
- Analyze legal and ethical implications of counseling clients with psychiatric disorders *
* The Assignment related to this Learning Objective is introduced this week and submitted in Week 3.
Select two clients you observed or counseled this week during a family therapy session. Note: The two clients you select must have attended the same family session.
Then, address in your Practicum Journal the following:
- Using the Group Therapy Progress Note in this week’s Learning Resources, document the family session.
- Describe (without violating HIPAA regulations) each client, and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications.
- Using the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Health Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5), explain and justify your diagnosis for each client.
- Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling each client.
- Support your approach with evidence-based literature.