https://essaysdesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Essays desk https://essaysdesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo-300x75.png Essays desk2021-10-17 07:07:352021-10-17 07:07:35leadership
- Define communication and discuss its importance in healthcare
- Name three variables that can affect organizational communication—assign their impact on outcomes
- What are some channels of communication in an organization? Why is this important to know?
- What are the various communication methods? Is one better than another?
- What are the elements of non-verbal communication? Which of these are you aware of and use in your relationships?
- Name 4 types of communication—strengths and weaknesses of each?
- SBAR—What does this mnemonic stand for?
- What are the main points of importance about the ANA/NCSBN Principles for Social Media/Social Networking use?
- Name one way you will adapt your current usage of social media as you become a professional nurse
- What does HIPAA stand for? What is its importance in healthcare?
- Name 5 ways a nurse can violate HIPAA
- What is the EHR—and what are risks nurses must be aware of?
- What are the 4/5 phases of group formation?
- Name and define 3 group building and maintenance roles in groups
- Define the generational diversity that is present in the nursing profession
Define Case Management Nursing
- What are critical pathways and multi-disciplinary action plan (MAP)—how do they support patient care?
- What are the main principles governing the work of case managers?
- What are some of the main principles guiding a Magnet-designated facility?
- How do you relate the 14 forces of magnetism to excellence in nursing practice?
- Define shared governance and its relationship to nursing practice
- Define the term organizational culture—what might it contain that would contribute to excellent patient care?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!