Share your thoughts on some of the questions below. Research is not required, but if you represent the thoughts, ideas, words, or images of others, be sure to give credit and cite your sources by indicating the author, date, title, and website link where this information was found.
- What does leadership mean to you?
- How important do you think effective leadership is, and why?
- Share your personal observations of any other leaders you are familiar with, or have heard, seen or read about. These can be from personal experiences, news, websites, TV or movies. They might be business leaders, community leaders, coaches, mentors, or anyone you think has acted in a leadership role. Describe the leader(s) and the situation(s) you have observed.
- What do you think were some positive leadership traits or successes that you observed? Explain why you think this.
- What do you think were some negative leadership traits or failures you observed? Explain why you think this.