- In words and/or in illustrations discuss how your specific drug affects the central nervous system or other body systems in the human body.
- Include short-term and long-term effects of the drug.
- Include how the drug affects a developing teenagers body, specifically how it affects the developing brain and any include any permanent health consequences.
- Include the drugs impact on society (laws & policies regarding your drug; how it affects people’s lives; how it affects crime/violence, etc.).
- Include famous people who have died from that drug.
- Write on what you learned about the drug you chose. Did you learn something new? Were you surprised by what you learned? Any additional thoughts or concerns?
Essaysdesk.com: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references.