Option #2: Operational, Tactical, and Strategic Dashboards
Dashboards serve many purposes one of which is to capture and communicate performance.
- Explain the different purpose of each of the three types of performance dashboards: operational, tactical, and strategic.
- Explain the differences in terms of the users, scope, information, frequency of updates and the emphasis for each.
- Include an example of a dashboard as an appendix to your paper and include which type it is. (Remember that appendices are after the references page in APA format.)
- Be sure to properly organize your writing and include an introductory paragraph, headings / subheadings for the body of your work, discussion recommendations, and a conclusion.
- Format your entire paper in accordance with the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Your paper should be at least five pages. The page count does not include the required title page and reference page, nor does the page count include any supplemental pages, should you use them, such as appendices.