Complete the following:
- Create an outline for your informative essay.
- Select a scholarly library article relevant to a chosen informative essay topic.
- List the article at the end of your outline on a separate reference page.
- Credit the author of the article within the outline.
- Apply in text the standard writing conventions for the discipline, including structure, voice, person, tone, and citation formatting.
- Apply proper formatting, including a title page, correct margins, font, and spacing.
- Produce text with minimal grammar, usage, spelling, and mechanical errors.
- ssessment 3 instructions state you must compose a formal outline for an informative essay. You will use the outline as preparation and a foundation for writing the essay in Assessment 4. The outline prepares you by providing an organized structure for your essay. This means including a thesis statement, sentences, source use with APA format in-text citations, and a reference page.