Health promotion is the act of empowering clients to take control over and achieve their optimal level of health. Utilizing the topics listed below and evidence-based practice, you will write a scholarly paper on health promotion including the following:
- Introduction to the topic Endocrine disorders DIABETES MELLITUS.
- Description of the disease process (Endocrine disorders DIABETES MELLITUS)
- Implement 4 health promotion measures involved in the prevention and care of client with the disease process (topic) selected from the textbook, nursing journal articles, and evidence-based practice, including complementary therapies.
- Analyze how health promotion can improve the client’s overall health and avoid complications (include modifiable and non-modifiable factors such as age, gender, ethnicity, and lifestyle). Be sure to compare/contrast what happens to patients if they implement health promotion strategies and what could happen if these activities are not implemented.
- Reflection on what you learned from the assignment and how it will impact your practice in the future.
in the paper you should include
FOOT CARE, DIET, MANAGEMENT OF HYPOGLYCEMIA, PREVENTION OF COMPLICATIONS.
Your paper must be APA format and at least 900 words
- Your paper must be APA format and at least 850 words not to exceed 1000 words.
- Double space your paper and use Times New Roman standard 12-point font.
- A minimum of t4 references must be used. The 4 references will include scholarly source (ex. journal article), and health organization (CDC, ADA). APA format must be used in citing and referencing sources.