https://essaysdesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Essays desk https://essaysdesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo-300x75.png Essays desk2021-10-12 20:41:142021-10-12 20:41:14Patient collaboration, education and adherence
Patient collaboration, education and adherence
Write a short (50-100-word) paragraph response for each question. This assignment is to be submitted as a Microsoft Word document.
- Define negotiation as it applies to patient education.
- Explain how the change in the patient’s status through the years has affected patient education.
- List the pros and cons of negotiation.
- Describe the general conditions that would be included in a patient contract.
- Discuss old age and the baby boomer.
- List several generational, religious, and cultural differences between the 30-year-old health care professional and the elderly patient.
- Explain some of the barriers to patient education of the elderly and discuss their special needs.
- List ways to best approach patient education of the elderly.
- Discuss some cultural and religious beliefs about death that you have encountered.
- Explain why it is important to discuss death and dying with the elderly patient and what the impact is on all involved.
- Explain how to teach a patient with a life-threatening illness.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!