https://essaysdesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Essays desk https://essaysdesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo-300x75.png Essays desk2021-10-11 08:50:012021-10-11 08:50:01Peer and family influence on self esteem
Peer and family influence on self esteem
Imagine you have been asked to speak to a group of parents about promoting self-esteem in school-age children. You need to research the topic and prepare a visually appealing PowerPoint slideshow to accompany your presentation. Your PowerPoint slideshow will need to:
- Have a title slide.
- Contain 5-10 content slides that include Speaker Notes which provide supporting details to use when elaborating on the slide contents.
- Address the following questions:
- How does level of self-esteem typically change during middle childhood? What factors contribute to this change?
- What are some influences on school-age children’s self-esteem?
- Does very high self-esteem always have positive effects on children’s adjustment? Why or why not?
- What are the typical consequences of low self-esteem?
- What are some other strategies that parents and teachers can use to promote children’s self-esteem? What behaviors should adults avoid, and why?
- Be written using proper spelling/grammar.
- Cite at least 3 academic references and present the sources in APA format on a References slide.