a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you compare two juvenile diversion, intervention, or prevention programs operating in your city or state. Include the following:
- How do the programs work to reduce juvenile crime?
- What are the programs’ major goals, objectives, and core beliefs?
- How do community-based programs address issues related to juvenile gang violence?
- What is the role of law enforcement in the programs?
- Who are the key participants in these programs?
- What services do they provide to juveniles?
- Which of the two programs is more effective at reducing juvenile crime? Why?
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.