- In this challenge, you are tasked with creating a Python script for analyzing the financial records of your company. You will give a set of financial data called budget_data.csv. The dataset is composed of two columns:
Profit/Losses. (Thankfully, your company has rather lax standards for accounting so the records are simple.)
- Your task is to create a Python script that analyzes the records to calculate each of the following:
- The total number of months included in the dataset
- The net total amount of “Profit/Losses” over the entire period
- The average of the changes in “Profit/Losses” over the entire period
- The greatest increase in profits (date and amount) over the entire period
- The greatest decrease in losses (date and amount) over the entire period
- As an example, your analysis should look similar to the one below:
Total Months: 86
Average Change: $-2315.12
Greatest Increase in Profits: Feb-2012 ($1926159)
Greatest Decrease in Profits: Sep-2013 ($-2196167)
- In addition, your final script should both print the analysis to the terminal and export a text file with the results.
Essaysdesk.com: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references.