- Research the assigned issue specific to industrial management as assigned by the instructor.
Describe the issue fully in three distinct areas:
- What is the issue and how does it effect manufacturing productivity? This is the topical part of the paper and requires 5-7 pages with 4+ resources.
- How is this issue being addressed in manufacturing today? This part of the paper requires 5-7 pages with 4+ resources separate from your topical resources.
- If you were the manager with the responsibility for addressing this issue within your manufacturing facility what would you do? This part of the paper is where you would fully explain what actions you would take as a manager to meet the demands created by this issue.
- It requires 10-12 pages with 3+ resource additional resources.
- Your paper should have 11+ resources and be 20 pages minimum. Plus your summary, table of contents, abstract and cover page.
In other words, find a problem specific to a manufacturing facility, propose a solution to the problem and provide sufficient evidence that your solution will be successful if implemented.
The paper will be prepared using the 6th edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) and the text must be at least 20 pages long and must include a “summary and conclusions” of at least one page. All topics must be approved by the instructor. Further, investigative reports and book reports are not the same thing.
This paper should end with your conclusions on the actions that should be taken rather than the actions that were taken and your paper should provide the documentation to support that conclusion. The strength of that argument will constitute the bulk of your final grade on the term paper.
Your paper should have:
1 – Cover page
2 – Table of contents
3 – Abstract
3 – At least 17 pages of body text (APA style assumes double-spaced format)
4 – At least 1 page of summary or conclusion
Term Paper Topic: – Scrap Management (Organic Materials Management)
Now-a-days there is a huge increase in food waste as there is rise in population. In this research I want to explain how the waste is produced and also the means to reduce by applying the measures. In order to overcome this problem I want explore all the food selling stores and their policies and the customers participation towards the amount of food purchasing in a day and comparing the waste per day.